Sauna at Ödevata
Ödevata: Surrounded by lakes and nature
It does not get better than this. The best way to really experience Sweden!
It suits everyone, and it is available all year round. Experience the traditional Swedish sauna when it is:
- Too cold to swim in the lake.
- Just warm enough to swim in the lake.
- A chilly evening and the steam clouds the dark sky.
- Snowing and the ice sparkles in the winter cold.
- After an active day of unique experiences.
- Time to spend a relaxing day at your home away from home in Ödevata.
After your booking, we will decide a time when the sauna should be hot and ready. Non-swimmers can borrow life jackets. Then just swim, bathe and stay in the sauna by the lake for as long as you want.
- Small sauna raft for 1-6 people: SEK 500 for our overnight guests.
Ödevata offers you, as an overnight guest, several different types of activities. You are very welcome to book, both at check-in and during your online room booking.