Walk the walk - Inspiring Study Visits
Ödevata offers educational, enjoyable and inspiring study visits
“Ödevata is one of the country’s best examples of a public facility for presenting and explaining aquaponics, biochar and rural development” – Refarm Linné
We, Malin and Magnus, are passionate about change and work to make Ödevata the most sustainable tourist facility in Sweden. We strive for Ödevata to become a climate-positive place. Ödevata should contribute to a stable climate, not just adapt to it.
We want to inspire and promote, both a sustainable lifestyle and sustainable tourism. We want Ödevata to show the way. Therefore, we are happy to share our knowledge and experience with anyone who wants to know more.
Ödevata offers a unique concept where we, Ödevata’s founders, and enthusiasts show examples, opportunities and solutions for a sustainable society.
Welcome to learn more about what Ödevata stands for and how we work by booking a study visit.
- Study visit length: 40 minutes – 1.5 hours
- Containing tour and guide of:
- – Our tourism development in the countryside
- – Our Conservatory of the Future. A large isolated greenhouse with an aquaponics system inside.
- Ödevata is a small-scale biochar producer and a versatile user of biochar.
- Price: SEK 1 800 for a group up to 10 pers. Extra persons, 11 pers and up, will add SEK 100 per pers.
- For those of you who book our conference package with us, a study visit is included at no extra cost.
- VAT is not included.
Book by sending an email to email@example.com