Kalmar county foodie experience
Valid 10-12 september 2021
The most unique food tour
It is an experience for those who enjoy life, a discovery journey of local flavors in Kalmar. The best memories often involve food. Is there any better way to create new memories than to go on a food tour on your relaxing weekend trip?
A food tour is a great way to taste local ingredients and learn about the region’s history and culture. Especially when it comes to how it affected the development of the dishes.
- Full board (3 meals per day) for two nights: SEK 2,500 / person – SEK 5,000 / 2 people in a double room
- Guided tour of the Conservatory of the Future: Saturday 14:00, and Sunday 11:00 and 14:00
- Guided tour of Lotta’s garden: Saturday + Sunday 10:30 and 13:30
For bookings, email email@example.com or call us on +46 47 150 430
If you are looking for good authentic food, nothing beats a food tour! This event is a once in a lifetime experience, so don’t miss it. Get to know the people behind the food, and understand the fascinating connection between food and culture. The goal is to give you a taste of local life.
The tour will make you feel like you have discovered something new. Enjoy the fresh countryside air and lose yourself in the endless blue sky. Combine your weekend with hiking, biking or canoeing on the peaceful lake. We will also give you a guide about our Conservatory of the Future and how our aquaponic works as a sustainable food production method.
Take the opportunity and be inspired about sustainability and discover a new sustainable holiday destination! Don’t forget that there are many other farm shops, food artisans, cafes and restaurants participating in this event.
- SEK 2,500 / person for two nights including full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local ingredients and Kalmar County’s local flavors).
- SEK 5,000 / two people in a double room for two nights, including full board.
- Guided tour of the Conservatory of the Future: A greenhouse with aquaponic cultivation.
- A tour of Lotta’s garden: Learn more about roof farming.