Cycling between Ödevata & Målerås
We have collaborated with Målerås Glass Village for a long time. Our collaboration has not only benefited us, but our guests as well. Our latest project together is to develop cycling tour routes between Ödevata and Målerås.
The epic cycling tour routes takes 2 days and you will pass through many typical Swedish society/villages and the view along the way is magnificent. You can start your adventure from Ödevata or Målerås and end in the same place. You will cycle around 50 km per day, so you must be well prepared. Detailed information about the routes:
- “Upptäckarturen” (The Exploration Route): Ödevata – Målerås, 48 km or 46 km + excursions
- The route back: Målerås – Ödevata
- Contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone for bike rentals and cycling package bookings.
Complete cycling package (per person):
SEK 970/day. Incl. Bike rental, helmet, bike bag, directions + map, shared double room incl. sheets and towel, breakfast, picnic food and coffee in cooler bag, evening meal incl. soft drinks and coffee.
The Discovery and Direct tour route package (per person):
SEK 2020/2 days. Incl. Bike rental, helmet, bike bag, directions + map, shared double room incl. sheets and towel, breakfast, picnic food and coffee in cooler bag, evening meal incl. soft drinks and coffee.
Extra: Single room at Ödevata Country Hotel + SEK 200.
Rental bike info:
– Three-speed women’s bikes with foot brakes, bike basket and helmet.
– Children’s bikes 12″- 24″ for 3-12 years old, helmet included.
- Complete cycling package (per person): SEK 970/day
- Bike rental: SEK 100/day – SEK 600/week
- Bike bag: SEK 25/day – SEK 150/week
- Children’s bikes: SEK 50/day – SEK 300/week
- Child seat: SEK 30/day – SEK 180/week
- Bike cart: SEK 100/day – SEK 600/week
- Travel documents with cycling map and guide info:
- Picnic and coffee package: SEK 100 + deposit SEK 100 ( for the cooler bag and thermos)
- Directions: Ödevata – Målerås
- Directions: Målerås – Ödevata
- See the brochure
What our guests say:
We cycled 50 km and went to heaven!
The study trip with our colleagues from “Småland Film Landscape” was of course done on two wheels in the Kingdom of Glass, from Målerås to Ödevata.
When we got home, we got lots of inspiration, insights and knowledge – along with wonderful experiences and fun memories. Think about what you have time for in two days on a bike.
Many thanks to Malin at Ödevata for the great hospitality, swim in the lake, guide, and fantastic food in a lovely environment! Next time we will stay longer so we have time to talk biochar too!
– Carina Eldåker & Carina Engqvist
Hi, We promised to provide a feedback on how we experienced the bike trip between Ödevata and Målerås. It was a good bike ride that usually went on small roads. Beautiful Småland landscape. Not too demanding, fair distance.
– Lennart & Bibbi